Celebrating 50 Years of Honors
In 1969 the founding of Integrated Studies started a 50-year journey of providing vibrant living-learning experiences to UC Davis students. Over the past half-century, Integrated Studies became the Integrated Studies Honors Program; Davis Honors Challenge was then added to offer a program focused on team activities for upper division students. In 2014 both programs merged to become the University Honors Program with a new 4-year curriculum. In 2019 we will be celebrating 50 years of Honors at UC Davis.
Director Dave Furlow and the entire UHP family are organizing a celebration for October 11-12, 2019 that looks back over the past 50 years, and forward to the next 50. We have much to celebrate! Please help us spread the word to our alumni far and wide.
Learn what Honors is up to with UC Davis Honors 50th Newsletter
- June 2019 - Congratulations to the UHP Class of 2019!
- May 2019 - UHP Students Engage in Research and Creative Work to Change their Communities and the World
- April 2019 - Teaching and Learning in Honors: Across the Years and Across the Disciplines
- March 2019 - From Service-Learning to a Lifetime of Service
- November 2018 - 50 Years of Memories
- October 2018 - Something Old, Something New: Greetings from the University Honors Program
Learn what Honors is up to with our current news
Read about student life, students' awards and accomplishments, and teaching in Honors.
Are you a UC Davis alum who participated in UHP, Integrated Studies, or the Davis Honors Challenge?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Let us know about your awards and honors earned while at UC Davis, and what you’ve done since graduation?