Students, faculty and staff participate extensively in UC Davis' cultural communities. Student-run clubs and organizations, themed residence hall programs and cultural celebrations provide opportunities for students to learn about both their own culture and other cultures. These opportunities help make the UC Davis campus a vibrant place for all students.
Chicanx/Latinx Student Resources
- The Brown Pages is a guide to the Chicanx and Latinx experience at UC Davis.
- Resources for Chicanx/Latinx Students lists programs and resources offered by the campus community.
- The Chicano and Latino Engineers and Scientists Society (CALESS) provides academic and moral support for its members, including social activities, study groups and resources for science and engineering courses.
African American and African Student Resources
- African American and African Student Resources lists programs and resources focused on African American and African experiences.
- Black Engineers Association (BEA) offers support and activities to help black students excel academically, succeed professionally and positively impact the community.
- The Black Pages is a guide to the African and African American experience at UC Davis.
- The Center for African Diaspora Student Success (CADSS) is a space for African and African American students to engage together in all aspects of life on campus.
- The Minority Association of Pre-Med Students (MAPS) helps minority pre-medical students matriculate into medical school and other health care professions.
Asian and Pacific Islander Student Resources
- The Asian Pacific Islander American Searchlight Directory is a student-produced guide that lists campus organizations and resources that may be of interest to Asian and Pacific Islander students.
- The Asian American Association (AAA) serves to unify Asian students and address issues within the Asian American and Pacific Islander communities through political, social and community events.
- The FilAm Pages is a guide to the Filipinx American experience at UC Davis.
- Filipinos in Liberal Arts and Humanities (FILAH) provides political, social, academic and personal support to Filipinx students studying liberal arts and humanities.
- The SEA Pages is a guide to the Southeast Asian (SEA) undergraduate experience at UC Davis.
Native American Student Resources
- American Indian Recruitment and Retention (AIRR) is dedicated to supporting the academic success of the UC Davis American Indian and Indigenous student population.
- The American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES) is a student-run organization dedicated to academic excellence and Native American Students in the science and engineering fields.
- The Native American Pages is a guide to the Native American experience at UC Davis.
- Resources for Native American Students lists programs and resources of interest to the Native American community.
Middle Eastern Student Resources
- The Arab Student Union is open to any students interested in learning more about Arab culture, including food, music and customs.
- The Iranian Student Cultural and Aesthetic Organization keeps Persian culture alive and well-known throughout UC Davis.
- Middle Eastern and South Asian Community Resource Guide is a guide to the Middle Eastern and South Asian (MESA) experience at UC Davis.
- The Muslim Student Association (MSA) is a crossroads for students of all beliefs and ethnicities to discuss Islam, exchange ideas and work to understand Islam, the Quran and the Prophet Muhammad.
- Students for Justice in Palestine is a diverse group of students, faculty, staff and community members at UC Davis that is organized on democratic principles in a effort to promote justice, human rights, liberation and self-determination for the Palestinian people.
European Cultural Groups
- Club Italiano Americano Organizzato (CIAO) promotes Italian culture through food, films, history and music.
- The French Club provides a casual and fun environment for anyone interested in French language and culture.
- The Russian Cultural Association explores and educates others about Russian language, culture and tradition.
- The Turkish Student Association (TSA) helps Turkish students and staff transition to UC Davis and promotes Turkish culture, art and history.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual Resource Center (LGBTQIA Resource Center)
- Rainbow House Residence Hall Shared-Interest Community
- Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies offers an undergraduate major and minor, and is an interdisciplinary program founded on the understanding that the social production of gender is inseparable from that of race, sexuality, class, nationality, ability and other categories of difference.
- Sexuality Studies
- Get Connected at the LGBTQIA Resource Center to find student organizations, connect with LGBTQIA-identified community members on our OutList and learn about programs for graduate and professional scholars.