UC Davis Campus Resources
Do you like free food? Download the UC Davis FreeBites app and get notified!
- Academics at UC Davis
- Internship and Career Center
- Office of the University Registrar
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of Educational Opportunity & Enrichment Services
- Academic Assistance & Tutoring Centers
- Student Disability Center
- Office of Student Support and Judicial Affairs
- AB540 and Undocumented Student Center
- Cross Cultural Center
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Asexual Resource Center
- Student Recruitment and Retention Center
- Undergraduate Research Center
- Women's Resources and Research Center
Student Success Centers
- Transfer and Reentry Center
- Veterans Success Center
- Native American Academic Student Success Center
- Center for Chicanx and Latinx Academic Student Success
- Center for African Diaspora Student Success
Finances, Housing and Employment
- Undergraduate student life
- Clubs and organizations
- Calendars of events
- UC Davis Stores
- Amazon@UC Davis
- Aggie Reuse Store
- Aggie Surplus
- Bike Barn
Campus support includes where to go for help, security resources, general information, equipment rental and repairs, and training.
- Each Aggie Matters
Each Aggie Matters is UC Davis' Mental Health Movement uniting the campus community in an open and affirming dialogue about mental health.
- Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS)
Provides medical services, education, peer counseling and over-the-counter products.
- SHCS Blog
The SHCS Blog is designed to keep students, staff and faculty informed about the services and programs SHCS offers as well as updates and tips regarding healthy living.
- What is Wellness?
Breaks down the eight dimensions of wellness and gives comprehensive resources related to each dimension.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Safe Party
The must-have resource to party safely at UC Davis.
- Success Coaching –for goal setting, sharpening focus, assistance in following your schedule, help in finding balance, etc. Sign-up to meet a coach on this webpage!
- Self-Help Resources – this is a page from the Student Health Center that has many useful practices and tips for self-care (mindfulness, meditation, procrastination, sleep, and more!).
- Activities and Recreation Center – for individual and group wellness, as well as intramurals; fitness activities are great for stress reduction!
- Counseling Services – the campus webpage, useful for appointment scheduling.