Welcome to UHP!
This page serves as the information hub for first-year students participating in the University Honors Program. If you have any questions about your participation in the University Honors Program, email us at email@example.com.
Below you will find information that you will need to prepare for UC Davis Orientation, UHP Advising and selecting your UHP course.
- Orientation & Preparing for UHP Advising
- Complete Aggie 101 and schedule an Aggie Advising appointment as soon as possible by your College. It is important you have received an overview of your degree requirements before you attend UHP's advising webinar on June 18th.
- Course Planning
- UHP students are required to take six Honors courses in the first six quarters, one course per quarter. You may view the fall course offerings here. You are also encouraged to share with your academic advisor during Aggie Advising that you are participating in UHP when discussing your first quarter schedule.
- Register and attend UHP Advising Webinar
- Plan to attend UHP Advising Webinar on Thursday, June 18 at 3:00 p.m. PST. If you are unable to attend, a recording will be made available after the session. RSVP by June 15th at this link.
- Selecting your UHP class
- You will receive an invitation to your UC Davis e-mail with information on completing a course selection survey prior to your College's registration Pass I time. It is important to submit your responses by the indicated deadline to receive your assigned course prior to your Pass I registration time.
- Registration Time
- All students will receive a Pass 1 appointment (course registration time) from the Office of the University Registrar. You can check your Pass 1 appointment through Schedule Builder by entering your UC Davis login ID and Kerberos passphrase. To view registration pass times by College, visit here. Priority Registration for UHP begins in Fall quarter for Winter quarter course registration.
Students with an earlier registration time are not advantaged in course registration over students with a later registration time. The university works with the academic colleges who reserve open spaces in courses and release a portion of open seats during each registration window to help create equality in course registration.
- UHP Registration Support
- Your UHP advisor will be available during your registration window if you need any registration support. You may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Aggie Orientation
- UHP will be hosting a Fall Kick Off event during Aggie Orientation on Tuesday, September 29. Look out for an invitation this summer!
- As a UHP student you will reside in the UHP Living-Learning Community (LLC) in Currant Hall where there are (limited) singles, doubles and triples. For more information on housing dates and deadlines, visit their website. On the housing application, you will select no Living-Learning Community. UHP will provide a list of names to Housing to be grouped in our LLC.
The $500 reservation fee that is required along with the housing application can be split into two payments. If you are interested in this deferred payment option, contact 530-752-2033. Occasionally the reservation fee requirement can be offset based on the size of your Financial Aid award. Please contact Housing to see if you qualify.
You are also encouraged to visit Frequently-Asked Questions specific to Student Housing & Dining and COVID-19 here.