Welcome to UHP!
This page serves as the information hub for transfer students participating in the University Honors Program. If you have any questions about your participation in the University Honors Program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the Regents Scholarship, please reach out to Ron Bynes, the Assistant Director of
Undergraduate & Prestigious Scholarships, via email at email@example.com
You can find information from last year's incoming UHP Transfer Student orientation below:
and access the power point here: Summer UHP Transfer Orientation Presentation June 2022.pptx.
Below you will find information that you will need to prepare for UC Davis Orientation and UHP Advising.
- Orientation & Preparing for UHP Advising
- Complete Aggie 101 and schedule an Aggie Advising appointment as soon as possible by your College. It is important you have received an overview of your degree requirements before you set an appointment with your UHP advisor.
- Course Planning
- UHP third year transfer students are required to take the transfer seminar, HNR 198: Understanding the Research Seminar, with UHP Year 3 & 4 Advisor & Dr. Eleftheria Arapoglou (2 units, P/NP). You are also encouraged to share with your academic advisor during Aggie Advising that you are participating in UHP when discussing your class schedule.
- Registration Time
- All students will receive a Pass 1 appointment (course registration time) from the Office of the University Registrar. You can check your Pass 1 appointment through Schedule Builder by entering your UC Davis login ID and Kerberos passphrase. To view registration pass times by College, visit here. Priority Registration for UHP begins in Fall quarter for Winter quarter course registration.
Students with an earlier registration time are not advantaged in course registration over students with a later registration time. The university works with the academic colleges who reserve open spaces in courses and release a portion of open seats during each registration window to help create equality in course registration.
- UHP Registration Support
- Your UHP advisor will be available during your registration window if you need any registration support. You may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.